- Guide - Karakamia
- Special skills / qualifications
- Honours in Biology; herpetologist; artist; and photographer.
- What did you do before AWC?
- After completing my honours in 2010, I have undertaken a lot of fauna consulting in the Pilbara, WA and worked as a research assistant at several universities.
I am now undertaking my PhD, working as a face painter, artist's assistant and doing my own wildlife art.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Great Desert Skink.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Sir John Gorge, Mornington.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Wheatbelt Woma Python, Great Desert Skink and Green Python.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Amazon, Madagascar and Cape York.
- Other interesting stuff
- As well as scientific research and getting into the bush for the joy of it, I am very passionate about education; be it in the form of teaching, or simply creating a photo or painting to inspire new knowledge and a passion for animals in people.