- Sanctuary Manager - Brooklyn
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology Education;
Certificate in hole digging!
- What did you do before AWC?
- Feral and Weed Ranger, Cape York, QLD;
Ranger in Charge at Coen and Lakefield National Parks;
Woodwork and Metalwork Teacher;
Taxi driver; and
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Rainbow Bee-eaters, that sit along our driveway fence at Brooklyn.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Jackson's Crossing; and Brooklyn.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Elephant, Polar Bear and Tiger.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- I can't sit still for that long.
- Other interesting stuff