- Chief Executive
- Special skills / qualifications
- Law degree; Commerce degree; seam/swing bowling for University of NSW cricket club.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Advisor on personal staff of Federal Environment Minister (Robert Hill); Constitutional law (Attorney-General's Department); Corporate law (Mallesons); pulling beers (various).
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Lesser Bilby (it is on Kalamurina somewhere).
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- The place on Kalamurina where we find the Lesser Bilby; too many other places to list ... e.g. coast at Pungalina-Seven Emu, woodlands on Mount Zero-Taravale.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Water Chevrotain, Spix's Macaw, Snow Leopard.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Angola, Tibesti Mountains, northern Burma, the stadium where Parramatta win their next NRL Premiership.
- Other interesting stuff
- My great grandfather was the second of 21 kids ... in 1895/6, he rode a pushbike from northern NSW to Kalgoorlie ... and back again a few years later.