- Receptionist & Administration Officer (Head Office)
- Special skills / qualifications
- BA Hons in Illustration.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Life before AWC consisted of an art degree at Loughborough University (UK) before a year of travelling the west coast of North America. I spent 4 months WOOFing in Vancouver Island whilst popping in and out of American waters. I then spent 8 months in the Rocky Mountains working in a country lodge and living in a log cabin. It was incredible!
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- The Cuscus looks pretty cool.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I've heard great things about Mornington.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Having a lone black wolf trot out in front of our car in Banff National Park was one of the best moments of my life. I loved the mighty grizzly bears in Canada. I'm excited to see some wild crocodiles!
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Alaska, Yellowstone National Park, Kauai.
- Other interesting stuff
- I'm a bit of a foodie.