- Sanctuary Manager - Wongalara
- Special skills / qualifications
- Associate Diploma - Land Management (fire operations).
- What did you do before AWC?
- Mill Operator - gold mine;
Civil Works Supervisor;
Regional Fire Control Officer; and
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Whatley's Crossing - Wongalara.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Sea Eagle, Bison and Vulture.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Brazil, Canada and Tassie.
- Other interesting stuff
- I enjoy completing tasks that you can look back on and see positive results i.e. mustering feral animals to produce a financial return rather than just shooting for eradication purposes.