- Special skills / qualifications
- PhD UNSW (Bilby and Bettong Reintroductions);
BSc/BA (Ecology, environmental Studies and French) UNSW.
- What did you do before AWC?
- I worked in government environment departments in NSW and NT.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- It changes every week.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Charnley River Gorge, Artesian Range.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I would like to see a Numbat, Central Rock-rat and Wyulda.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- I'd like to get to NE QLD, and some parts of Antarctica, and Africa.
- Other interesting stuff
- I rarely say no to a cup of tea!