- Land Management Officer
- Special skills / qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Conservation Land Management diploma. I have a passion for Pest Management, I see myself as a hard worker that takes a lot of pride in the work that I do.
- What did you do before AWC?
- I worked as a casual field technician for Murray Darling Freshwater Research Centre, I also worked as a Seasonal firefighter for Parks Victoria out at Hattah N.P and Wyperfeld N.P for three seasons.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- I have a few but the Mala, Bridled Nailtail Wallaby, Numbat and the Greater Bilby are up there.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Everywhere and anywhere I can see wildlife!
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- My childhood dream of seeing real live dinosaurs hasn’t left me! Waiting for the real Jurassic Park! But until then I’ll settle for a Great White Shark, Anaconda and Deer of any kind.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Jurassic Park! Realistically, I would love to visit South Africa, Canada and United States.
- Other interesting stuff
- I am a very outdoorsy person whether it be working, playing football, playing with my dogs, fishing, hunting with my partner or camping with friends, it’s in my blood and something I love very much. I’m very proud to be a part of the team at AWC.