- Operations Manager
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business & Marketing).
- What did you do before AWC?
- After university, I worked for Curtin University in their international marketing department, before moving to London where I spent 5 years working for an American advertising agency in the Business-to-Business division mainly focusing on new business development; just over a year after returning to Perth, I found my way to AWC and have been here just over 7 years now.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Numbat (there's even one named after me at Scotia!).
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- The peace, wide spaces and red dirt at Newhaven...I never expected to feel such an affinity.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Other interesting stuff
- I make terrariums [small closed containers (i.e. hurricane lamp) in which living plants are arranged], either moss, lichen, ferns; or succulents - I also include miniature animals and other figurines.
I also make my own range of jewellery.