- Business Manager
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Communications
- What did you do before AWC?
- I was the Adviser to a Minister of WA State Government.
Preceding this, I worked in many diverse roles across the field of communications, where I was lucky enough to work on some of the world’s biggest brands.
Always an animal lover, I was a veterinary nurse prior to attending university.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- While not on the endangered list I am in awe of the dance moves the unique male Magnificent Riflebird can pull, so probably that little guy (check him out here at the 6 min, 20 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNc9gnm1F4 ).
But I do love them all… the legless scaly ones not so much!
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- The most remote, silent and topographically luscious place I can find at the time!
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I’d love to see the world’s fastest animal in action, the Cheetah.
I’m yet to swim with the whale sharks off the coast of Exmouth and have that on my to-do list.
I’ve swam cage-less with Galapagos sharks in Hawaii – amazing (!!) and I’m keen to do that again!
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Most places across Africa. Also Cuba and Brazil. Trekking Nepal, Cherry Blossom and culinary delights in Japan – still so many on my list!
- Other interesting stuff
- I’ve always got something going on, whether that be study, travel, training, renovating or just general adventure. Oh and I have the best dog in the world.