- Special skills / qualifications
- Cert IV Tour Guide
Cert III ESL Teaching
Diploma in Beauty therapy
- What did you do before AWC?
- For the last four years I worked with my partner in our business running an Auto mechanic workshop. I did the admin side of things, in between being a full time Mum.
Prior to that I worked in tourism, taking tours throughout Cape York in the dry season, and in the wet season being a duty manger for a hostel in Cairns. Before that I worked, volunteered and traveled around the world
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Spotted Cuscus
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- So far everywhere I have been at Mornington, but I do love watching the sunset at Sir John Gorge.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Machu Picchu, Peru and anywhere in South America
Or anywhere I haven’t yet been
- Other interesting stuff
- I have lived in Egypt and Turkey, both amazing places and experiences!