- Senior Sanctuary Officer - Scotia
- Special skills / qualifications
- Diploma of Agriculture; and Jack of all trades.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Farm hand/Livestock Manager running 4,500 crossbred ewes. Prior to that, broad-acre cropping in the Mallee (VIC) and contract grain harvester driver.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Calvert River at Pungalina and Mango camp on the Archer River at Piccaninny Plains - too hard to choose between those two.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Rhino, wolf and salt water crocodile.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- New Zealand, USA, the Kimberley.
- Other interesting stuff
- I spent a lot of time when I was younger clay target shooting and got to the rank of 4th in Victoria.