- Senior Database Manager
- Special skills / qualifications
- Mathematics degree in Information Security, database development, IT project management, landscape and wildlife photography.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Before Australian Wildlife Conservancy, I worked for software development companies in Russia, volunteered for Cancer Support WA and have travelled all over the world.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I would love to visit Newhaven and Mornington/Marion Downs wildlife sanctuaries.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I have seen a hunting cheetah – it was an unbelievable experience. Would like to see killer whale, emperor penguin, and kakapo.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- There are not so many places on the planet that I haven’t visited yet… But I definitely have on my bucket list these three: Antarctica, Alaska, and Greenland (I have just realised that I miss the snow).
- Other interesting stuff
- I have been to more than 65 countries, but most of all I am obsessed with South Africa and Namibia – I have been there 5 times already. Love driving, especially 4WD. I speak a bit of Spanish and played the piano for 7 years.