- Development Executive
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Bioscience (Hons).
- What did you do before AWC?
- After leaving university I worked in the NFP sector for two years before finding my dream job at AWC.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- This is such a hard question! There are too many favourites! If I HAD to pick one I would say the Bilby. It was the first nationally threatened animal I saw on an AWC sanctuary.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- There are so many impressive places to choose from, but my top three would include:
- Sir John Gorge, Mornington
- Wet sclerophyll forests of Mount Zero-Taravale
- Anywhere (literally!) at the Artesian Range
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I would like to see the Spotted Cuscus, Grey Falcon, Palm Cockatoo, Emperor Penguin and Lumholtz's tree-kangaroo. Thankfully four of these are protected on AWC sanctuaries.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Galapagos Islands, Madagascar, Nepal, Antarctica, Finland, Papua New Guinea, Bora Bora, anywhere in Australia...I have a very long bucket list!
- Other interesting stuff
- I'm currently training to climb Mt Kilimanjaro. Next stop the Kokoda Trail!
I am passionate about 1980's freestyle aerobics called Retrosweat. I also love swing and rock & roll dancing.