- Development Executive
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Post-graduate Diploma in Resource Studies (Enviro. Mgmt.)
- What did you do before AWC?
- With a love of travel, I previously worked as a travel consultant planning and booking some incredible holidays for clients and I also was fortunate enough to travel to some pretty amazing destinations. More recently, I worked within the Financial Services industry for a fund manager before joining the AWC team in Sydney.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- There are so many to pick just one favourite but if I had to choose, I would say the Burrowing Bettong - it’s had to go past that cute little face.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I am yet to experience the amazing AWC sanctuaries but I am excited to discover what each of them have to offer.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Top three animals I’d love to see would definitely be a Silverback Gorilla, a Blue Whale and if I was lucky enough, the very elusive Night Parrot.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Where to start…. Patagonia, Antarctica, anywhere in Africa, the Amazon, India… the list could go on, and of course as many places as I can in Australia – we are so lucky to have so many amazing places to visit right at our doorstep.
- Other interesting stuff
- I absolutely love to travel and experience new places and meeting people from all over the world. I actually have a postcard from every single town I’ve ever traveled to (I’m now not too sure where to store them all).
I am also incredibly passionate about protecting the environment and reducing our impact on the planet and feel very fortunate to be able to work for an organisation of such inspiring and dedicated individuals that make a real difference for conservation.