- Senior Development Executive
- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts;
Bachelor of Law (Sydney University)
Multi-tasker, juggler and fundraiser.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Prior to joining AWC in 2006, I was Executive Director of IQPC, Sydney, a global conference organisation, where I gained 10 years’ commercial experience.
Prior to that, I was a lawyer with a well-established Sydney law firm.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Spotted Cuscus, Numbat, Mala, Short-eared Rock-wallaby... As you can see I have lots of favourites...
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- When I first visited Faure Island I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, but then I visited Mornington and realised I'd just been to heaven's gates. Then I visited the Artesian Range which was so staggeringly beautiful it left me speechless. I have a favourite place on every sanctuary I have been privileged enough to visit.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- The Desert Rat Kangaroo (I know you're hiding out there somewhere), the Carpentarian Pseudantechinus (anyone with a name like that is worth meeting) and the Night Parrot (it's kept us guessing for so long!).
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Amazon, Serengeti and Galapagos.
- Other interesting stuff
- What could be more interesting than working for AWC? The chance to meet remarkable people who support our work, the chance to work alongside inspiring individuals who dedicate their lives to conservation, the chance to be part of a team that is reversing the tide of extinctions in Australia and, of course the chance to visit some of the wildest places on the planet and see some of our rarest native species 'first hand'.