- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor Environmental Science and Economics.
- What did you do before AWC?
- I worked for QLD Parks & Wildlife Service (QPWS) in North Queensland for 17 years, most recently as the Operations Manager of the Cape York region (5 years).
My wife, Bree, and I had our son Leo 3-4 months before we joined AWC (Mt Zero-Taravale); he's now 2 years old - a few things have changed!
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Saltwater Crocodile.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- The ridges south of Taravale just before winter, late in the afternoon. Archer River on Piccaninny Plains.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Gorilla, Sumatran Tiger, a Brown Bear fishing for salmon.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Africa, Alaska, Western Australia.
- Other interesting stuff
- We love 4WD'ing, camping and fishing and feel very lucky to have Mt Zero-Taravale as a backyard and somewhere to look after for a few years. We miss fresh saltwater fish.