- Sanctuary Manager - Yookamurra
- Special skills / qualifications
- I have 10 years’ experience in land management, pest control, infrastructure maintenance & repair, and I am a qualified snake catcher.
- What did you do before AWC?
- I was working as a Ranger with ACT Parks and Wildlife in Canberra. Prior to that I was at Arid Recovery, and prior to that I worked at SA Water (Barossa Region) for nearly 10 years.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I only have limited experience on AWC properties, but at this stage I would have to say the sinkhole at Yookamurra sanctuary.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- I would like to see a Tasmanian Tiger, Bald Eagle and a pack of wolves in the wild.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- 1) Monument Valley
2) The Amazon
3) Tombstone, Arizona
- Other interesting stuff
- I essentially grew up on national parks throughout WA as my Dad was a mobile ranger.