- Special skills / qualifications
- Science degree (Biological Resources Management).
Fauna surveys in Victoria, New South Wales, and inland and coastal Queensland; vegetation mapping, vegetation surveys and botany.
- What did you do before AWC?
- Many years as a vegetation mapper and field surveyor for the Queensland Herbarium, including habitat condition surveys, Mahogany Glider surveys and lots of botanical work. Many volunteer fauna surveys squeezed in during holidays! Before that, fauna surveys in East Gippsland, Victoria.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Kangaroo grass - yes, that's a plant.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- Some of the more remote gorges on Mount Zero-Taravale Sanctuary.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- More of the really small obscure skinks that I haven't seen yet...
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Russia, Alaska, some of the more remote coast of NW Australia.
- Other interesting stuff
- Favourite place on earth - top of Mount Buffalo in Victoria, and Magnetic Island near Townsville, QLD.