- Spatial Analyst
- Special skills / qualifications
- I first worked in engineering before going into mapping.
- What did you do before AWC?
- My wife and I owned and operated a souvenir shop at the top of Cape York. Apart from a lot of fun, owning our own business and operating in a remote area provided many life learnings.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- The dingo as arguably the top of the natural food chain is the animal I most want to see back in its rightful place.
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- I like elevated views. I've enjoyed some on Mount Zero-Taravale, Curramore and drool over Charnley River Gorge.
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- The marine life off Moreton Island is only an hour from our home and includes turtles, dugong, dolphins stingrays and more.
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
French wine regions;
And much of western Australia.
- Other interesting stuff