- Special skills / qualifications
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management, Charles Sturt University
- What did you do before AWC?
- While studying my Bachelor’s Degree, I spent my semester breaks either volunteering in the environmental field or working in facility and infrastructure construction for events. As part of my degree, I interned at a small wildlife sanctuary where I worked with threatened species, monitored and controlled feral animals, and also conducted general maintenance.
I have also been employed as a Bush Regenerator, where I worked on projects in native bushland restoration and weed control, and as a Forest Fire Fighter, where I responded to wildfires, and conducted fuel management and mitigation works.
- Favourite animal protected by AWC
- Favourite place on an AWC sanctuary
- On top of Wardikinpirri at Newhaven
- Top three animals you would like to see (or have seen) in the wild
- Night Parrot, Grey Wolf, Snow Leopard
- If you could visit any three places on the planet
- Yampi, Alaska, Iceland
- Other interesting stuff
- I’m a keen long distance trail runner, and I’ve competed in a number of 100km trail running races. I’m looking forward to some long distance desert races in the future.